Tuesday 6 November 2007

O'Malley

This is O'Malley, he's a pretty kitty. When he feels that I should be filling his food bowl he'll wrap himself around my leg as I am walking he thinks it's pretty funny. He's the only one of the three that is truly a rescue cat. he was wandering around my parents house and as much as they wanted to take him in they have a cat that might have beat the living snot of him because that's her house and being as small as he was it could have been really bad. He was so cute when we brought him home I felt bad he was really scared and hid behind the washer and dryer alot. My friend Angie and I actually went out and bought some wet food and cracked my parents garage door (mind you this was probably november and it was already getting cold) so we set up a heating pad with a towel on top of it with the wet food and some water and staked out in my moms van. Once we caught him I called my father in law and got him to convince Dave to let me keep him. My father in law is allergic and Dave thought if we had cats he could never come over and so far that isn't true at all he just didn't want to take care of them (even though that's my job).

No comments: