Monday 3 March 2008

What did you do this weekend




Well other then the new kitten (pictured in the blog below) Dave and I went to see Wicked. I had forgotten how incredible that show is. I had seen it when the came through Cleveland the first time with my mom. We were sure that we wern't going to get tickets and as far as I knew we didn't and then she called me and said what are you doing Sunday? and of course I was working I packed some clothes and she picked me up after work and we went. we had a side box on the floor. It was AMAZING!

This time around Dave had gotten me tickets for Christmas so we went together this past Friday. His only complaint is that next time he decides to get tickets for something he's going to research it a little more and buy tickets the second they go on sale. we were in the balcony but we were up which the view was spectacular but he's really tall, he couldn't sit comfortably. luckly we sat in our seats and there was an empty seat next to him, unfortunatly that person showed up we however were lucky enough that they were kind enough to let us move down and he could have my seat. I did feel a little bad his wife was in the row behind us and had we not moved down he would have been right in front of her but if we had not moved he and Dave would have been very uncomfortable and it would have been extreamly akward. Dave couldn't close his knees together. he was so squished. That however was his only complaint. He gave the show two thumbs up or as he put it "it was alright I guess" which from him is extreamly high praise.




No comments: