Monday 10 November 2008

ARGH!!!! Homework!

I knew there was a reason I disliked school. We have theater homework. We need to come up with a character analysis for our (duh!) Character. But where do I start with something like this. I know it's 1843 I know that my character works with her mother in a shop where they sell their wares (knitted things caps and gloves and such) but who is she? She's lower class I've already determined that She's going to have a cockney accent I've also already determined that. But who is she? a shy girl who lives with her mother most likely in back of some-ones shop. They wouldn't live in their own shop right? I mean their poor so they don't own it. GAH!!!! I am so bad at this, I'm on about 7 website right now that are all about victorian england and conditions of the working class and European History. This is so frusterating I feel like I'm in school again and I still hate doing this kind of work. I don't even know where to start. Anybody got any brighter ideas then me? (trust me it's not hard my ideas are about as bright as a 15 watt bulb). Any resources that you know of that may help me out?



Good Mosh Pitting

No comments: