Monday 26 January 2009

Corgis and Sea Kittens

sorry it's been all Corgis and Sea Kittens lately, I've been trying not to make whiny sad posts, which is all I've been doing lately it seems.

But here's a change of pace, we opened "The Women" actually we opened two weeks ago, week one was a bit slow, as usual (I think that the Musical crowd greatly out weighs the Straight Play crowd) I had never done anything like this before so I wasn't even sure what to expect. Some of the other women in the show have done other much bigger things, Disney World, tours in Boston things like that. I think there are even people who have their equity cards they are all very talented and make this show great. We're all having a great time with this show and I am actually sort of sad to see it end and on the other hand it will be nice to have my weekends back for a while and take a break. I was amazed at the dynamic that we all seem to have, there is no catty-ness, no back stabbing (at least none that I know of) and everyone is very pleasant and supportive. I think it's rare that you have a cast of all women that actually get along, it really is a good cast and I hope I get to work with all of them again some time.


That's all, nothing interesting going on in my life. It's effing COLD! and my father has that death bug flu thing that seems to be going around. (I'm avoiding their house like the plague right now) so I hope he starts feeling better and doesn't give it to my mom.

Added on Tuesday January 27th Yep I should have guessed it Mom has the plague now. It seemed to last about 3 days for Dad and Mom is on day 2 so we will see how she is doing later this afternoon.


Good Mosh Pitting!




is it me or does it seem like an oxymoron to put mosh pitting and ॐ in the same post?

1 comment:

Phil said...

I wish it was cold here. We are in our 4th day of over 40 degree Celsius weather and they predict another week of it. It was 45.7 yesterday!!!! Thats 115 Fahrenheit! crazy times over here.