Wednesday 7 January 2009

Stupid brain

So usually around the holidays my brain gets all jello like and really, really, Stupid. I think I have stupid brain syndrome. I feel like all I do anymore is work so I have nothing interesting to talk about. Unless the unexpected and sad happen (BTW sorry for all of the angst.) It just really sucks you know. I keep trying to fool myself and that probably is a bad plan, but I keep thinking my phone is going to ring and it's going to be Justin and he's going to be great! Stupid Brain! I really suck at this whole thing, I don't know what to do or say, I am lucky that he has a network of friends that I have been able to keep in contact with (or in some cases reconnect with.) well in any case, life goes on and soon (but probably not soon enough) I will not be so sad about things.

In other news I got a crack berry!!! Worst plan EVER!!! my mobile was on the fritz so I called my friend Adam and said "my phone is on the fritz! are you working today?" and he sold me a black berry (I should probably call it a pink berry since it's pink but that might be copyright infringement or something, isn't there a frozen yogurt place called pink berry??) See what I mean about SBS? I go off on tangents about copyright infringement. *sigh* I need a vacation. I swear Adam is trying to start a black berry gang or something obscene like that. all of our friends are slowly getting them. His wife (also my friend) Jen has one, our friend Josh has one and his wife (also my friend) Carrie I think is about to get one. Dude seriously what can we call ourselves? I'm done with my non-senseical (I know that is spelled wrong and is probalby not even a word but I don't care) babble now I promise and maybe some day I will have something of substance to talk about.

Good Mosh Pitting!

1 comment:

Phil said...

That was an awesome post. I have the same problem. All I seem to do is work and come home and it doesn't seem like good blogging material. Oh well.