I found these on the NODA Website. I've mixed them up a bit cause there are some from each list that I really like so they're mix and matched but all in all these are funny.
1. Under judges remarks she writes only: "Nice braid job."
2. Your horse believes "free walk" means leaving the arena and heading towards the nearest patch of grass.
3. Impulsion improves only after the horse sees monsters in the decorative shrubbery near letters.
4. Your horse's response to the canter aid is - "Can't, er, what?"
5. Your halt took place in the judge's lap, instead of at X.
6. Your thoroughbred interpreted elasticity to involve trying to kick himself in the head with his back feet during the "working canter". (this one is possibly my favorite)
7. Judge's comments include words like "unusual, dramatic, explosive, and tragic".
8. Your serpentine was perfect, except that it was supposed to be a straight centerline.
9. Your circles shape reminds the judge that he should pick up eggs on the way home.
10. The judge asks you take the broken letters with you when you leave. (this one I fear happening to us after our last "experience")
And if we could manage to look like this It'll be a miracle DREAM BIG!!!