Tuesday 16 October 2007

Psych-ward

So I said a few days ago that I was going to admit my collegues to the psych-ward. here is my explination on of the guys that I share office space with decided that on october 11th or 10th or something like that. He decided that it would be fun to play christmas music. Because "all the stores are probably going to be playing it soon anyway and I want to beat them to the punch". I am not normally a crabby pants like this but seriously Christmas Music???? in October? I know that the holidays are creaping up on us. I don't mean that in a negative way holidays are usually fun (slightly stressful since now I have my in-laws to hang with too) But my god he thought that playing christmas music was a good idea and "fun" I don't think so. Seriously there are only so many christmas songs before they start repeating.
Rant over.

sorry for the angst.

good mosh pitting

No comments: