Wednesday 2 January 2008

New Year

It's the second of January in the year 2008. Weird! This is the first year I spent new years eve not at home. Also when we were kids we didn't go anywhere my parents are not partiers but when I started getting old enough to stay up till midnight or later and we would ring in the new year by banging pots and pans on the front porch yelling and wailing HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Those were the days. This year I went to Windsor, it actually was funny my husband and I went with his mom and aunt. we got to spend alot of quality time together by ourselves. I mean really his mom gets a free room when she goes to windsor and she never uses it, so it was nice we had the room to ourselves and got to sleep at about 2:30 am it was nice and peaceful. And we came home with money which is rare, but nice.

so happy new year every one.

No comments: