Friday 15 February 2008

Hee Hee Hee Hee. Little Project

So one of my co-workers has been out of the office for the week. He went on a mission trip to mexico, turns out he was about 70 miles away from Oaxaca, which is where the quake centered. When his manager talked to his wife she said she spoke with him and he's fine and he said it was "so cool"!!! Are you kidding me if my first earthquake experience were a 6.4 magnitude I'm not sure I would be calling it "cool". Anyway while said fellow employee has been out of the office on my lunch breaks I have been slowly covering his computer mouse with rubberbands. Yes I infact actually work while I am here real work does get done. I swear. :-) I know this is not quite as funny to the rest of you as it is to me but here's the thing. every once in a while (and when I say every once in a while I mean on a daily basis) one or both of us is shooting rubberbands at eachother. Now it does occur to me that this is going to give him more amo, given that he doesn't just cut them all off or as a smart person would do switch our mouses around before I get in that way making me deal with it (boy I hope he isn't reading this).

Also this is the fan on my desk and yes those are rubberbands wedged between the plastic rungs. it's target practice. Boy I have a feeling I'm going to be ambushed on Monday. At least I'm not in trouble with the boss who thinks it's completely hilarious.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Good mosh Pitting!

3 comments:

Tink said...

I LOVE it! I have a coworker that likes to put tape over the laser eye or roller-ball of mouses so people get frustrated and think they don't work.

Unknown said...

Oh that's a good one they're both on a walk right now I could totally do that. Evil. That's a great plan!!! I'm dying

Unknown said...

damn they both have roll ball mice! old skool....