Tuesday 19 August 2008

More interesting developments

So you all know that a couple of months ago we moved into a new office building right? well if you missed it you can go here http://westofcleveland.blogspot.com/2008/03/blog-post_5052.html

I have quite figured out how to make the here into the link you'd think I could figure that out, anyway. We've been in our new space for oh about 6 months something like that. and they've been doing major construction around us the entire time forget about trying to park in the garage it's such a pain in the ass to get out at the end of the day you might as well just park in the normal spot across campus and walk it takes the same amount of time. well there have been new developments. Remember the old view from April? http://westofcleveland.blogspot.com/2008/04/blog-post.html it's changed.


here it is now. they've poured the reflecting pools and laid some grass and planted some trees and while acutally now that there is water in the reflecting pools it doens't look so bad but........
is it me or do the rocks in the ponds look like un-baked cookies on a baking sheet? I have to say it looks better now that there is water but it still looks kind of retarded. We were wondering if they are going for that Zen garden look and I've got to say it's not making me feel very zen. maybe if I wade through the pool and meditate on one of the rocks I'll feel it but seriously un-baked cookies on a baking sheet.

Good Mosh Pitting

No comments: