Tuesday 14 October 2008

Scr-ooooooge



So I started rehersals for scrooge lastnight and if you know me well enough you'll know that my directors choice for my character is pretty funny, I'm the propritor of a knitting shop, (hee hee) possibly there will be other characters piled on top of that before we open but as always in a Lester show everyone does everything, You don't dance?? you will in this show. Don't sing??? Better start learning cause you will in this show. it's funny and really fun our Scrooge is so good. lastnight was only the first rehersal and I can already tell if the entire production falls apart Scrooge will be able to hold it together on his own, people are going to hate him so much it's going to make them love him. I hope that the rest of the run goes just as well and we have just as much fun. I know I'll be complaining at some point about something about this show so I'm going to appolgize in advance. It's going to be a long few months but after I am done with Scrooge I move on to Ragtime which is such a great show. It's compelling and amazing and I am so happy to get to be a part of it but here's the part that makes me nervous, we're going to try and pull off this huge production in 14 rehersals (I don't remember if this includes tech week or not but does it really matter?) 14 freaking rehersals!!!!!! These people are nuts!!!



No comments: