Friday 21 November 2008

It's that time of year again

The time of year when I slowly slip into a food induced coma, that time of year when we get together and order Maggiano's for the office and have a big Thanksgiving feast. I can't believe that I am even awake enough to write this right now, I ate so much food, we had chicken pesto linguine, and baked ziti with sausage, and garlic and shrimp linguine and amazing salad with the BEST bleu cheese ever! I'm so glad we did this on a Friday I can just go home and (hopefully) lie on the couch and turn into a zombie for the rest of the evening. I hope you all have good plans for the weekend. Me I will be rehearsing because we're off next week as it is a holiday and the week after that is Tech (hell) week already so this is coming up awfully fast.

No comments: