Wednesday 11 February 2009

Ode to the Letter F

I was given this challenge from my friend Adam (on my blog roll he's Adam throws quarters.)


Name 10 things that I like that start with the Letter F.

If you want to play along, just comment and say that you want to play. I promise I won't give out any crappy letters (paying it forward you know since Adam, or his dog Freckles rather decided not to stick me with a crappy letter) BTW thank you for that F will be easy?? fun!!



Ten Things I like about the Letter F



Fruit Smoothies








Foggy Day in London



Fall Foliage

Flowers


Family

Fast Cars



Fashion

(Fierce!!)


Fail!


Flirting

BTW you know how hard it is to find non dirty pictures to describe this word?)

This is being added after getting a comment from Adam (since apprantly he doesn't know how to use his imagination or he just wanted me to say Fuck an expedential amount of times)

And that usually leads to my last favorite F word and you are certainly not getting a picture of

Fuck, Fuck, Fuck!!!

But since I am not actually giving a picture of my last choice I will come up with a bonus word.



Fairies



There I did it I like the letter F So there. Want to play?? write a comment!

Good Mosh Pitting

No comments: