Thursday 16 July 2009

Koko Bakery











In my adventures (who am I kidding I don't have adventures I work all day) but as I was going to be going out to the barn to ride on Tuesday after work I wasn't sure what I was going to do about dinner (or if I even wanted dinner.) So on my lunch break I researched places in cleveland to get Bubble Tea
I've had bubble Tea from Phoinex Coffee and it's good but not convienent (there's one in Coventry and one on E 9th neither of those are remotly on my way home or to the barn) Koko Bakery is similar not exactaly on my way out of town but it's closer then either of the Phoinex Coffee Houses so I thought I would try it out. Well let me tell you if you are ever in Cleveland on Payne Ave. you have (and I stress the word HAVE) to go to this place, Their bubble tea is to die for and I have got to be honest it would be worth it jus to go in and take in all the pretty case displays. I haven't tried any of their regular food just bakery, a tart some cookies and the woman behind the counter threw in some kind of cake (stuff) I haven't tried it yet. I'm not sure I want to try it just yet cause I can't taste anything (stupid summer cold) so I may have to hang on to it. but look

Look at how pretty (and it tastes as good as it looks trust me.) I think the next time I go in there I will go in with the intent to order some real food.

good mosh pitting everyone!

1 comment:

Adan said...

that looks awesome! need the addy, I think I might stop by there, but not to get the bubble tea~