Tuesday 20 November 2007

Night time at the barn

I think it's time to introduce you to some of the boys in the barn. I didn't get pictures of all of them but I have pictures of five of them. So to start this is LD. Big D or just plain D I think he's falling asleep in this picture. I mean it was about 7:15 or so and he's getting up there in age. D is blind in one eye so you can't approach him from the right side cause he won't see you and he always has some kind of infection like right now he has one under his chin. an Abses maybe. it's just a big bump. I'm probably using the wrong term even. anyway his human is Margie she's out every day to see him and his other half Amber, who I have not gotten a picture of yet.

This pretty boy is Showoff and he is a showoff. he's a great horse my sister rides him in her lessons. Also he's new so I don't actually know much about him. I do know that he bounces you around like a bouncy ball when you are riding him and all I've done is walk around on him. I can't imagine trotting. I think that might be what I'm trying this weekend when I am there though.

No comments: