Tuesday 28 October 2008

So I stole this off of someone else's post, so sue me! :-P

I thought it was kind of cool and yes it's corny and dorky but I don't care I'm going to do it any way (thank you lillyella)

You can only answer in one word.
1. Your cell phone? Red
2. Where is your significant other? Enroute
3. Your mother? Fantastic
4. Your father? Tall
5. Your favourite thing? Husband
6. Your dream last night? Blank
7. Your dream/goal? Happiness
8. Your fear? Needles
9. Where do you want to be in 6 years? anywhere
10. Where were you last night? Home
11. What are you wearing? Slacks
12. Your TV? flat
13. Your mood? tired
14. Missing someone? Nope
15. Your Car? Black
16. Something you're not wearing? Glasses
17. Your summer? Hot
18. Love someone? Completely
19. Your favorite color? Blue
20. When is the last time you laughed? today
21. Last time you cried? sunday

No comments: