Tuesday 28 October 2008

Weekend Bliss

Playing Hookie is fun!! It's unfortunate that we had to come back to work to quickly. We spent the majority of the weekend either running around Amish country or in our double Jacuzzi tub in our room, I forgot how good baths feel. I snapped a few pictures around the place we were staying I had to limit the pictures there isn't much of a signal out there. Signal at the flea market yes absolutely but at the inn both of our phones died on the first night there. Luckily I had my car charger so I charged mine up on our way into town. So below is what I snapped and captions. for your viewing pleasure YEOWZA!!
This was the porch that was directly outside of our window. Also where we were supposed to eat our anniversary dinner but it was way too cold out by then so we had it delivered to our room that was equally as nice.
The water fall that was outside our window, admittedly man made but it was still a nice touch.
This is the covered wagon that you saw when you drove up to the inn I got a shot of the back of it on the front is a sign that says welcome to yeowza resorts. I like this angle better.
This is the horse that I wanted to horse nap and take home and brush all of the burs out of his forelock. he lives down the street from where we were staying. We saw him every morning he was sweet, on our way out on our last day there I got out of the car and snapped this picture of him and he let me pet him.
Fall Foliage in Amish Country Ohio.
this is the old run down barn that was on the premises.


So that was my weekend in a nutshell. it was nice, secluded, quiet, and oddly enough still not nearly long enough, next year we're taking a whole week. even if we don't go somewhere for a whole week we could be gone for 3 days or something and then spend the rest of the time relaxing at home. I would be so fine with that.

Hope you all had a fantastic weekend as well!

Good Mosh Pitting,


No comments: