Monday 2 March 2009

I almost forgot!!!

How oh how can I be so stupid?? (that's my attempt at rhyming like Dr. Seuss I know it wasn't very good or clever) I was going to wear my green eggs and ham hair clip today!!! No I don't actually own a green eggs and ham hair clip would you really be surprised if I did own one? nope me neither. But I bet they make them. Or not.... Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!!

OK I know he's dead but were he alive well first of all he would be 105 years old.


Now I ask you how do you not adore Dr. Seuss?


I may even start using this Dr. Seuss quote at the end of all of my posts.


“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”


I like it!


3 comments:

Just Jules said...

Coming in from Adam's blog.... thanks for the dance around
Jules

Tink said...

When I was in elementary school, they had a green eggs and ham day in the cafeteria once a year. It was amazing how many kids refused to eat it. I always thought it was great fun.

Unknown said...

Tink I don't get why kids would avoid it either. I think that would be so much fun. When we were kids our mom used to dye our milk green on St. Patricks Day. It was great. No-one ever understood our obsession with all things green, and St. Patricks Day.