Thursday 2 April 2009

What's more frightening then a student driver?

Actually student drivers are not actually frightening they are more hilarious. but I drove past this last night,

Not this exact person obviously, but I did in fact pass up a student semi-truck driver. I know they have to learn some how but those big ass things scare me as it is. So to have a student driver behind the wheel, eekk!!

That's all I've got, sorry nothing interesting. OH except I've decided instead of doing a summer musical I'm going to do horse shows this summer but first, we need to get the bug out of Showoff's butt. I swear I thought I was going to be out of that saddle and on the ground so many times last night. He thought he should be a race horse, we played let's see how much we can scare the human tonight. ARGH!! Oh well, I've got a lot of work to do with him and we have our first show in May so I just need to buckle down and get over it.

No comments: